Gemma Correll is an illustrator, writer and cartoonist with a love for pugs. She also draws a lot of adorable kittens, but we won’t talk about that, obviously ? Because it’s important to raise awareness for mental health, I’ll send you in the direction of her great #mentalhealthfeelslike drawings first!
But now, on to the cuteness: Gemma has set up a shop where you can buy anything from a tea towel to greeting cards. We chose our favourite pieces for you ❤️
- #1 – Pug Greeting Card “Smell no Evil” (£2.50)
- #2 – Pug Smartphone Cover “Hang in There” (£14.95)
- #3 – Pug Tea Towel “I’ll Wash, You Dry” (£9.95)
- #4 – Dancing Pug Tape (£4.50)
- #5 – Pug Mug “Pug Positions” (£11.95)
- #6 – Pug Sticky Notes “Whatcha Thinkin Bout?” (£3.50)
If you want to see more of Gemma, you can follow her on Twitter or Facebook. She has some books for sale, for example the Worrier’s Guide to Life or A Dog’s Life. And here’s her website, too, for good measure!
You can also buy a temporary tattoo with one of her illustrations via Tattly – find it in our Tattly Temporary Dog Tattoo Collection!